The transformation of the energy system toward a sustainable state is a central social challenge of the 21st century. On the way to flexible, cross-sector and intelligent energy systems, the focus lies on ensuring the secure, clean, efficient and cost-effective energy supply, which is also resilient to unexpected changes and crises.
Let us celebrate 10 years of KET! We will show you the practical and implementation-oriented successes of the past decade and discuss with stakeholders from industry, research and politics the significant contribution KET is making towards the smart energy system of the future.
|2:00 pm || |
The path toward a resilient energy system: history and milestones of 10 years KET
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Eugeny Kenig, Paderborn University, Chairman KET
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Stefan Krauter, Paderborn University, Co-Chairman KET
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Joachim Böcker, Paderborn University, Head of Power Electronics and Electrical Drives
|2:20 pm ||A word of welcome by the Executive Board of Paderborn University |
|2:30 pm || |
Key note lectures
- Ulf C. Reichardt
Chairman of the Board, NRW.Energy4Climate GmbH
The new state company for energy and climate protection aims to transform NRW into a climate-neutral industrial location
- Hubert Hermelingmeier
Head of Energy Management, Miele & Cie. KG
Miele, with its worldwide production sites, is considered a pioneer when it comes to modern energy concepts of a manufacturing company toward CO2 neutrality
|3:15 pm || |
Creative coffee break and breakout-sessions
How should the transfer between science and application look like in the future? New questions. New possibilities. New formats.
|4:00 pm || |
Future energy systems: What contributions do we expect from science?
- Wibke Brems, Member of the North Rhine-Westfalia state parliament for Bündnis 90/Die Grünen
- Johannes Lackmann, CEO WestfalenWIND GmbH
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Jochen Kreusel, Global Head of Market Innovation, Hitachi Energy Germany AG
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Eva Schwenzfeier-Hellkamp, Professor at Bielefeld University of Applied Sciences
|5:00 pm || |
Guided tours to our labs and mingling at the food truck
Moderation: Klaus Meyer, Energie Impuls OWL
REGISTRATION: Registrations are requested by July 1st, 2022 at the following online registration. Spontaneous visitors are also welcome. The event is free of charge and will take place on Monday, July 4th, starting at 2:00 p.m. in Lecture Hall G at Paderborn University.
We are looking forward to your participation!